Re: Soemarko LC-1 Failure of solution A ingredients to dissolve.

John

An "old" trick used in the dark when there are no code notches, or curl, to
feel...

Lightly dampen both lips (not sloppy!!!) and place a corner  (about 1/4
inch) between the lips and gently bring the lips together.

The emulsion side will tend to "adhere" to the lip facing the emulsion.

Ken

>I have a really dumb question.  Which side of Arista Ortho Litho is the
>emulsion side?  It is translucent and has a purple side and a tan side both
>equally reflective.  All film I used in the past had a slightly duller
>emulsion side.  There is also no curve to it.  I can email Freestyle, but I'm
>sure you guys will be quicker!
>
>John McAdam

 [||/\/\/\/\//\/||        Ken Sinclair RBP, FBPA.
 [||                            ||-|    Applied Photographic Services
 [||                            ||   |  Lethbridge,
 [||                            ||   |  Alberta, Canada,
 [||                            ||-|   (403) 381-1654.
 [||\/\/\/\//\/\||       photo1@telusplanet.net