Re: Soemarko LC-1 Failure of solution A ingredients to dissolve.

Thanks Everyone!
    I found from Dave Soemarko that by adding a little sulfite before the
Metol enables the Metol to dissolve.  I redid the Solution A and all
dissolved perfectly.  Tonight I'm going to develop my first 5x8 negative.

I have a really dumb question.  Which side of Arista Ortho Litho is the
emulsion side?  It is translucent and has a purple side and a tan side both
equally reflective.  All film I used in the past had a slightly duller
emulsion side.  There is also no curve to it.  I can email Freestyle, but I'm
sure you guys will be quicker!

John McAdam