Re: uv ballast ground, yes

From: Eric Maquiling (eric@maquiling.com)
Date: 12/11/01-11:37:23 AM Z

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 09:10:47AM -0800, Jeff Foster wrote:

> I think next time an old dovetailed dresser draw would make a nice
> box to start with...wiring the easy part. the wood work is harder.

Hmmmm, I've been following this tread for a while and since I'm
woodworking challenged and even more electrically challenged, this
old dresser box is a great idea.

....now what do those lines and squiggly things on those schematics mean :)

--

Eric Maquiling Written on %100 pure, clean, recycled electrons. GnuPG pub key: 0x85C11738