Re: Ultraviolet projection

From: Tox Gunn (tox@remarque.org)
Date: 12/11/01-12:17:58 PM Z

Hazy memory suggests a "heat mirror" exists - a sheet
of optical glass coated to reflect IR and pass other
wavelengths. If this exists and has a high enough UV
transmissivity, you could put it in the light path at
a 45 degree angle to the axis of projection and reflect
the IR off to a heat sink.

Good luck, and let us know how things progress - I've
been tempted to play stereolithography games with
dichromated gelatin, and will need a good UV source..;)

Tox