Re: Ultraviolet projection

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 12/10/01-11:41:33 PM Z

      I am certain that heat is going to be the major issue. I need to
find out is how it is dealt with.. How would you cool the film to make a
exposure with out vibrating the film with a blower... I also need to know
if the lens acts as a extra thick UV filter which also may absorb infrared
heat with the possibility of cracking the lens.....
      I have various high output exposure lamps and power supplies, used for
silk screen making in 3000 and 5000 watts, .. along with a pulsed xenon
box with 6 light tubes at 10,000 watts.. I would like to hang one of these
on a huge old vertical 8x10 enlarger...I had checked out the Fresson site
so obviously something like this is being done...JC