Re: garimo / test / reply...

From: garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Date: 12/17/01-01:58:02 PM Z

This is a test to see if my subscription to the alt-photo list is in
working order again. After have replaced my old emailer, I was receiving
messages from the list but unable to sent posts to the list. Anyway, my
reply to Katherine's kind attention was:

Katharine, I'm touched you thought of me, it's very sweet of you.
 I did travel last week up to the La Pine/Bend area. I drove in between a
couple of the bigger snow storms. When I arrived my parents yard was
covered in about three feet of snow, and the piles were much deeper. I
cut my stay a few days shorter than I had intend because it started
snowing pretty hard and I didn't want to be snowed in on that side of
the pass.Also my nose is unaccustomed to the dryness of air that cold
and my sinuses were having a great deal discomfort. They feel much
better in the ocean fog under my Redwoods.
 I did take some pictures of Mt. Shasta and a few other spots. Mostly I
played with my new panoramic camera. I brought back the old stoves, one
very small and cute...The other is a cream colored enamel one that needs
to have the chrome redone.
 Now I'm home, warm and dry... and have some film to develop too.

garimo