Re: polaroid transfers without holder???

From: yudit (yudit@melig.co.il)
Date: 12/20/01-08:11:31 AM Z

I don't even know what you mean by "holder".
I use fairly wet "arches" paper on a steady surface and place the
"negative" peel-off part on top of it.
Then i press the "negative" onto the wet paper by using a small roller
i picked up in a hardware store.
I peel off the "negative" carefully and presto...

I sometimes have problems of the emulsion sticking a bit to the paper,
but colors are quite even.

Maybe i'm missing out something, but having never used a holder doesn't
bother me, good luck
Yudit