? is there an Archive of the Photohistory List ?

YAPAR@aol.com
Date: 02/02/01-10:26:53 AM Z

Hi list and Sandy King,
Is there an Archive of all the postings at the now gone Photohistory List ?

And if so does anyone where to find it on the World Wide Web,
OR an e-mail address on who might have a copy of it that I can get.

PLEASE forgive me if this has been asked recently.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
                                        Ivan Olsen MFA,Pratt, and now in
Houston, TX.