Re: Create or Recreate, was Re: desktop negatives

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 02/02/01-11:07:32 AM Z

Dave wrote:

>Sandy,
>
>I heard a little bit on this. Is the list completely dead, that is, not
>existing any longer?

Yes, the listowner closed down shop. There are some sequels but so far I
have not subscribed to any of them.

>>> Just for fun you might want to read The Photograhic Message in Roland
> Barthes Image, Music, Text for one view on the relationship between the
> scene and the photograph. >>
>
>Where can we read about this?

The author is Roland Barthes, the title of the book is Image, Music, Text.
The copy I have was translated by Stephen Heath and published by Hiill and
Wang in 1977. Any good university library would have a copy of this book.

Sandy King