Re: digital negs

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 02/04/01-05:44:16 PM Z

Dan B. wrote the other day:

"For rolls of the good, gelatin coated acetate material (same as
Pictorico
OHP Film but in long rolls), you can contact Mountain Studios in CO.
Tim
Gillespie is the man to talk with there.

You can email Tim Gillespie at Mountain Studios
(uncletim@uncletim.com)
for a price quote and availability. I've been told that the final
price
will be appreciably less than the $400 that was stated earlier. The
rolls
will be 17" by 66'.

In the very near future, Pictorico (pictorico.com) will have rolls of
the
same material on their web site. I'm told the price should be about
the
same as that from Mountain Studios. "

So sounds like that was a temporary conditon.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.