Re: Digital Negs

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 02/05/01-08:34:21 AM Z

After reading the message from Dan on the product similar to Pictorico, I
bothered to query Tim about it. The following is his reply. I am
somewhat confused by the inuendo associated with the product - it is
supposed to be the same Pictorico and yet to my knowledge we have no test results.
The cost per sqft works out to $2.68US which is a little pricey and $1.57US
for an 8X10 (approx 158 per roll). It might be worth looking into but since
the tested product will be available for the same price, why gamble.

Nick

>Hi Nick:

> The part number for the gelatin coated acetate material for inkjet
> printing is TPK-1766/2.

> The size is 432 mm (17") wide x 20 meters (65.5') long. The weight is 2
lbs.

> The price is $249.00 US. Our preferred method of shipping is UPS and UPS
WorldWide Express.

> Our delivery schedule is approximately 45 days from today, 2-2-2001.

> We are currently taking pre-paid orders. Payment options include Visa,
MasterCard, Discover and American