Re: cyanotype

From: James Romeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 02/05/01-12:52:05 PM Z

Judy and Sarah
I have never realy worked with cyanotype. I have never cared for the blue.
You are right how nice color repo works it caught my eye.
It looked like if I worked with canotype and toneing it would give me a
image tone that would work fo me.
The first thing I did when I read what Sarah wrote was to look it up in
Post-Factory # 5.
I have never seen a toned cyanotype before. Thank you all.
which remands me I have to re-new my subscription.
James