toned cyanotype

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/05/01-02:20:45 PM Z

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, James Romeo wrote:

> Judy and Sarah
> I have never realy worked with cyanotype. I have never cared for the blue.
> You are right how nice color repo works it caught my eye.

That's why you need to gum, Jim. AMAZING what color does (why else blue
eyeshadow?) John Dugdale had a whole show of them a few years back. I
myself prefer the split tone -- rosy brown highlights, purply blue
shadows. His were all brown, still wonderful.

One of these days I'll get a brain transplant & put a couple of toned
cyanos on a website... Meanwhile, believe !

Judy