Re: NY Times review of"Photography: Processes, Preservation and Conservation...

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 02/10/01-07:22:01 PM Z

I thought the article was boring and basically useless, nothing was
really said that matters, with one exception. I think it's a pretty
good idea to take a single image and print it using all processes. Of
course, it would be quite a negative that would shine in all
processes, but still an interesting illustration of each process.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.