Photography: Processes, Preservation Conservation

From: Joachim (joachim@microdsi.net)
Date: 02/11/01-03:07:56 PM Z

I have followed the discussion of Ms. Boxer's review of this exhibition for
the "New York Times" and seen this exhibit. My purpose in writing now is to
alert those interested and able to do so, to attend a lecture on March 6 at
6:00 PM at the Metropolitan Museum on photographic restoration. I have no
personal interest in restoration, but restoration is related to preservation
and the issues of archival production, exhibition, and storage. The
exhibition as mounted should be of special interest to anyone working in
alternative processes. Joachim