Re: MACO IR experience?

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/11/01-10:19:44 PM Z

Sam,

I have a friend who shoots a lot of infrared...I think she has tried it...I
will ask her.

Mark Nelson

In a message dated 2/11/01 10:13:24 PM, stwang@clemson.edu writes:

<< I know this isn't very much ALT, but has anyone had much experience
with the new MACO infrared films? Care to share some insight in terms
of exposure and development? I found the suggested development, of 13
minutes with straight D76 at 72 degrees way too much, by the way.

Sam Wang