Re: Definition of alternative photo processes

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 02/14/01-04:57:06 AM Z

John,

You should be able to easily devise some way to convert the plate holder to
a film holder. There were septums made for this purpose in the past but the
chance of finding one for your camera are virtually nil so I think you will
have to devise something youself. For film contact Photo Warehouse at
1-00-922-5484. They sell two panchromatic films, widely believed to be
Ilford FP4+ and HP5+ that they will cut to any size, and the film is very
reasonably priced.

You could easily convert the back to 5x7 of course, but 5x8 is a unique
format with an interesting aspect ratio that would be interesting to work
with in my opinion.

Sandy King