Re: Definition of alternative photo processes

JMM1987@aol.com
Date: 02/13/01-11:06:09 PM Z

Sandy,
    Thanks for the advice. My camera doesn't come with any type of holder.
I need to buy or fashion one. The reason I plan to use ortho litho is its
slow speed (the Scovill uses a lens cap for a shutter) and the fact that it
is orthochromatic rather than panchromatic, more like the film used in the
early 20th Century. I know the film used in the 19th was blue sensitive, but
ortho should be closer.

John