Re: Sacramento visit

From: Don (ulformat@teleport.com)
Date: 02/14/01-05:24:17 PM Z

Try the railroad museum, upstairs in the library, in the building just to
the west of the main museum.
If you pass their creditials check, you may be able to view
some early watkins prints (recall he was a railroad photographer for the
central pacific) as well as a collection of his stereo cards (many also of
early railroad). Come prepared - no backpacks, briefcases or other materials
in.
No writing materials. Be gentle - these are originals that are in your
hands.
Don
Oregon
PS they are a mixture of CEWatkins landscapes and railroad