what is the best plexiglass?

From: Andy Darlow (andy@andydarlow.com)
Date: 02/19/01-03:03:36 PM Z

Hi List:

As a group of people undoubtably concerned with how work looks on the wall,
would anyone be able to recommend a brand of plexiglass that most would
think is real glass. I really don't like most plexi that I've seen, as it
has a very different reflective quality and tends to look cheap in some way
compared to real glass. Shipping work with glass worries me quite a bit,
so any guidance would be appreciated.

Thabks,

Andy Darlow