Re: what is the best plexiglass?

From: garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Date: 02/19/01-10:20:35 PM Z

>Hi List:
>
>As a group of people undoubtably concerned with how work looks on the wall,
>would anyone be able to recommend a brand of plexiglass that most would
>think is real glass. I really don't like most plexi that I've seen, as it
>has a very different reflective quality and tends to look cheap in some way
>compared to real glass. Shipping work with glass worries me quite a bit,
>so any guidance would be appreciated.
>
>Thabks,
>
>Andy Darlow

Don't know much about the different varities of plexi-glass, but I
learned that when framing with plexi, the antistatic wipes that are
made for computer screens work good on the plexi-glass, which seems to
attract every stray hair and partical of dust in the room when you peel
off the protective paper...