Attention College Photo Instructors

From: Ron Lovell (penman@harborside.com)
Date: 02/20/01-02:11:59 AM Z

I am interested in contacting college photo instructors to get their reactions to two book proposals. One deals with the use of text with photos in magazines and newspapers; the other covers careers in photography. I will provide more detailed information to anyone interested in helping me. I am a retired professor of journalism at Oregon State University and the co-author of Handbook of Photography, to be published by Delmar in July. Ron Lovell
E-mail address: penman@harborside.com