stains

alnovo@inwind.it
Date: 02/21/01-05:43:06 AM Z

Someone knows how to accelerate the formation of the reflecting layer that usually forms after some years over the b/w prints not fixed after being copper toned (or also in the badly fixed ones)?
I would try a long (i.e., some weeks) exposition to a very small amount (maybe than 100 ppm) of gaseous hydrogen sulphide in a sealed vessel, but I am not sure this will give the same result.

Alberto