Re: Liam's POP recipe, was Re: Salt prints??

From: Cor Breukel (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 02/22/01-05:00:06 AM Z

Sandy King wrote:

> Thanks for the note about Liam Lawless' POP recipe. I was wondering if
> anyone had actually worked with it. I thought it was a wonderfully
> researched and detailed article and have been meaning to give the process a
> try myself but have not had the time. Do you have any hints or tips to
> share with us that go beyond what Liam provided?
>
> Sandy King

..Sandy,

I tried it once, so that is far to little to draw conclusions, anyway:

I was not successfull with rod coating, will try brush coating next
time.

The double coated prints were much better, and are the way to go for me
when I will work with it next time.

Gold toning is probably mandatory, and gives a nice brown image

Good luck and let us know when you have results,

Best,

Cor