Liam's POP recipe, was Re: Salt prints??

From: Sandy King (sanking@hubcap.clemson.edu)
Date: 02/22/01-05:15:50 AM Z

Thanks for the note about Liam Lawless' POP recipe. I was wondering if
anyone had actually worked with it. I thought it was a wonderfully
researched and detailed article and have been meaning to give the process a
try myself but have not had the time. Do you have any hints or tips to
share with us that go beyond what Liam provided?

Sandy King