mordancage web address

From: Mac Legrandi (juicebox@my-deja.com)
Date: 02/25/01-02:27:01 PM Z

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) An nteresting note about 40% H202. Our carpet cleaner said 40% is used in the process. A lady at our house accidently walked bare foot on the stuff before it was removed and she said her foot burned. So, as far as safety, if you have your carpets professionally cleaned, will may get this stuff sprayed all over your rug.

Mac

>s for the H202 - I am actually using 40 volume, and it's easily obtainable
>from hair styling salons, and quite inexpensive this way. It *is* pretty
>serious stuff - as is the copper chloride its mixed with. Care and good
>gloves are a must! I don't recommend storing strong H2O2 anyplace where
>temps get too high - it can be a problem. I store mine in the basement - on
>a concrete floor, just in case....

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/