Re: desktop negatives

valerie_matthews@notes.teradyne.com
Date: 02/27/01-01:31:24 PM Z

Amazon has it for less than $10. Maybe the shipping is a bit cheaper?

Paul Egan <paulegan@home.com> on 02/27/2001 02:18:43 PM

Please respond to alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca

To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
cc:
Subject: Re: desktop negatives

Does anyone know how the Burlington compares to the Pictorico. The
Burlington appears to be available in Canada but not the Pictorico. Of
course I can order direct from Pictorico but I have difficulty with the $16
UPS charge on $19 worth of product.
Thanks,
Paul Egan.