Re: 7x17 negs in pyro -- Jobo success?

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 02/27/01-03:13:27 PM Z

Hi all,

Sure pyrocatechol give a stainign but the color of this stain is more black
than yellow green. And Carl, you will loose the "possibility" to print your
neg in platinum or on classic bromide paper.
Pyrocatechol also got the same tanning effect as his cousins pyrogallol.

regards
Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com