Re: 7x17 negs in pyro -- Jobo success?

From: Michael Mutmansky (psu4ever@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 02/27/01-05:38:49 PM Z

Sandy,

This is very good information. I am unfamiliar with the pyrocat developer, and
am wondering if it exhibits the same type of sharpness, acutance, and high end
separation that the 'traditional' pyro developers do.

Ultimately, I was thinking that I would like to try pyro for the dual use
characteristics, which you have already said is similar to PMK, but also because
of the performance claims that this most vaunted developer has garnered from the
likes of Mr. Hutchings, and many others.

If it is similar, then this may be the way to go in the Jobo.

Thanks for the input,

---Michael