Re: Hydrogen Peroxide Warning

From: Luc Novovitch (luc@overland.net)
Date: 02/28/01-11:16:33 AM Z

on 2/28/01 10:57 AM, YAPAR@aol.com at YAPAR@aol.com wrote:

> you are ether a beleiver of Alt Med Therapy OR not. Usually on amount of
> testonimals from indivuals or healers who help people will change there
> mind. I love it when people quote one sentanse from one souce to make
> a broad point about a sudject. without actually talking to people
> who have tried an Alternative Med therapy and found that it may help
> you or it may not. But at least do your proper homework before you
> speak. So how many people have you actualy comunicated with
> that have had results from this therapy.
> ivan olsen
> who perfers to sign his name
> and not just my e-mail name

First, my name is spelled out in the "From:" field. Let me know if you also
have reading problems.
And about quoting, it is a quote from the site you did mention yourself. In
other words, you shoot yourself in the foot by pointing to a web site that
contains facts which are against what you are advocating.
And last, if you can't take answers to your stupid postings, don't post on
open lists that are not related to your personal habits. This is
alt-photo-process-l and I read it because I'm interested in alternative
processes, and not in people advocating ingestion of peroxide or other
chemicals compounds.
As far as I am concerned, you can put whatever you want in your body, it's
your privilege, and I think it should stay like that. Just don't bother me
with your out-of-context postings.

--
mailto:luc@overland.net
http://www.sotolgallery.com