Re: Hydrogen Peroxide Warning

YAPAR@aol.com
Date: 02/28/01-10:57:24 AM Z

you are ether a beleiver of Alt Med Therapy OR not. Usually on amount of
testonimals from indivuals or healers who help people will change there
mind. I love it when people quote one sentanse from one souce to make
a broad point about a sudject. without actually talking to people
who have tried an Alternative Med therapy and found that it may help
you or it may not. But at least do your proper homework before you
speak. So how many people have you actualy comunicated with
that have had results from this therapy.
ivan olsen
who perfers to sign his name
and not just my e-mail name
             -------------------- luc@overland wrote----------------
> I myself in the search for better health that the FDA, the AMA and
scientists
> COULD not give me, have put 10 drops of 35% H2O2 in a 8oz glass of spring
> water, and drank that. And I have done this repeatedly. No, this is not an

>From the FAQ on the web site you mention:

"According the book, Hydrogen Peroxide Medical Miracle by Dr. William
Campbell Douglass, M.D. , studies have been conducted where mice have been
given H2O2 orally in low concentration levels, and developed stomach
problems."

You seem to have some funny ways of entertaining yourself...

--
mailto:luc@overland.net
http://www.sotolgallery.com