Re: Piezography

From: Burkhardt Kiegeland (bkiegeland@weisserlotus.co.at)
Date: 01/02/01-09:28:21 AM Z

Sorry, I pushed the button before signing this mail...

Burkhardt Kiegeland

Hope that this Epson stuff is not off topic in this list...

Printing from scanned large format negatives I definitely
see a difference especially in sharpness when printed at
240, 300 and 360dpi. There is even a slightly better
definition with 480. Printer is Color 3000, driven with
Piezography or Tritone software and inks. I trust my eyes
looking through a loupe more than other authorities.

I did quite a lot with inkjet during last year. But there is
many of my work left I strongly prefer to look at as a
PL/PT, Salted paper or Kallitype. Apparently there is more
sensual depths in the classic processes...