Re: large format negatives

From: Dave Rose (photo@wir.net)
Date: 01/04/01-08:38:12 AM Z

Hello Marc,

I develop large film (emulsion up) one sheet at a time, in trays. A flat (without ribs) tray is preferable for use with developer. I've found that constant agitation in the developer, using alternating side-to-side and front-to-back rocking motions, provides even results. Use an oversize tray to avoid uneven density at the film edges. I use a wide range of developers, depending on the film being used and desired results. Your 'standard' developer should work fine with larger formats.

Best regards,
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming
  How do you develop larger formats such as 11x14 or 8x 20 ?
  Which developper is used at this new method ?

  Thanks ... have a nice 2001 .....

  Marc (Belgium)