Re: Pd clearing

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/04/01-07:02:05 AM Z

Istvan,

Why are you using sodium acetate--or any other developer--with zia?
AFO/LiPd prints print out fully during exposure and need only a plain
water rinse followed by clearing. No chemical development is needed, and
it may be the cause of your problem, though I don't know the chemical
reactions involved.---Carl