Re: large format negatives

From: Burkhardt Kiegeland (bkiegeland@weisserlotus.co.at)
Date: 01/04/01-12:49:05 PM Z

I process my big negs in trays. I found that the development
is more even if I do a couple of sheets at a time. Emulsion
side down, developer is Pyro PMK.
Size 11x14" up to 12x20" I do 6-8 sheets at a time with
great results. 20x24 I do 4-6 sheets at a time.
The procedure I decribed recently in an article which was
published by PhotoVision magazine in the US.

Burkhardt Kiegeland