Re: Splicing Software

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 01/04/01-04:50:00 PM Z

PTStitcher (plugin, http://www.fh-furtwangen.de/~dersch/) is a place
to start. However, it's not that difficult to do it directly in
Photoshop. There are also PowerStitch and QuickStitch
(http://www.enroute.com/products/quickstitch.html) from Enroute. You
could also check out Photoshop plugins. Here's a pretty good starting
page:
http://www.digitalkamera.de/Info/Workshop/Panorama/Teil2-Ueberblick-en.htm

Pam

--