"Snow White" Virus on the loose

From: Ken Sinclair (photo1@telusplanet.net)
Date: 01/06/01-11:36:38 PM Z

Folks,

Less than an hour ago I downloaded an e-mail that had a listmember's name
within my Eudora's "Blah Blah Blah".

However, be advised that it did not show as coming directly from the
"list", and, I am NOT accusing that particular listmember of having been
responsible... but I have notified him/her of what information I gleaned
from the header... If I am wrong please accept my apologies

The attached file pertaining to Snow White and the dwarfs is a
virus..."joke.e_e" (you know the letter that should be there).

Please take the necessary steps to prevent further accidental spread of
this virus.

Sincerely,

Ken