Re: "Snow White" Virus on the loose

From: Sarah Van Keuren (svk@steuber.com)
Date: 01/20/01-10:59:17 PM Z

I've been away for over two weeks but just before leaving I absent-mindedly
opened the Snow White email. I got a bad vibe from the ha ha in the message
and worried whether a virus had been introduced into my system. I use a
MacG3 with Outlook Express and so far everything seems OK. Do you know, Ken,
or does anyone else know what the virus does? Now I am extra careful to look
at who sent the next email in the inbox before deleting the previous one so
that the next one doesn't automatically open.

Sarah Van Keuren