Re: Pinhole Question?

SAMET2@aol.com
Date: 01/07/01-12:02:40 PM Z

Judy
I am in Santa Fe, NM My exposures have been around 2 min. in open sun light.
I have been using Arista Halftone Supreme lith film and I am still testing. I
have been shooting with this camera for 3 days now. I am having so much fun.
The pin hole is very small.
I dont know what the measurement of it is as my approach to using this camera
has been very loose. I am trying to keep it as simple as possible.
Do you have any suggestions for developers for lith film? I have been using
Dektol1:4 for 3-5 min and I think it is to contrasty I am going to keep
diluting the dektol to see if that helps but my feeling right now is that I
need a different developer (trying to stay away from pyro)
Sam