Carbon on clay

From: Galina Manikova (galina@online.no)
Date: 01/07/01-01:13:30 PM Z

I am looking for a person in Germany, who has been practising pigment
printing on ceramics. I have got a following note about it from John Morton:

>> I've been told that a certain photographer in Germany makes beautiful
>> photoceramics (I believe, polychrome ones) by pigment printing, so it must
>> be possible. I don't know this person's name, nor have I seen any of his
>> work; I got what little information I have from Luis Nadeau

Luis could not tell more about it, so I wonder, if somebody on the list can
tell me more ?

I would appreciate very much if people could send me information, names and
addresses to all those who practise photoceramic processes around the world.
I am interested in both artistic and commercial production of photographic
images on ceramics and glass.

Thank you all in advance !

Please, contact me of the list to the following address:

galina@online.no

Best regards,

Galina Manikova.

The alternative alternative,