Re: DELTA 3200 & PMK

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 01/08/01-02:46:24 AM Z

DEAR CHRISTINA,
    Thanks for the info.
    It might be important to check that temperature with Gordon if you can.
I have his book (contrary to the implication in one posting while I was
seeking Gordon's e-mail address on this list) and it does suggest that T-Max
3200 be developed at a higher temperature so he might be suggesting the same
for the DELTA 3200. The 12 minute development time (relatively short for
PMK and high speed film) also hints at it.
    If you prefer and Gordon is willing, you could send me his e-mail
address off list and I will contact him directly.
    Thanks again.
        NEW YEAR'S CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!
                        BOB KISS