Re: Carbon on clay

From: Manuel Estébanez (MEC00001@teleline.es)
Date: 01/08/01-02:51:29 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: Galina Manikova <galina@online.no>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: Carbon on clay

Thank you, Manuel,

this is very helpful. I am planning a round trip this coming summer in order
to make some documentation for my book.

I wonder if Octavio Belló speaks English, as I do not speak Spanish ?

But I will ask him through the e-mail.

He is my friend. He don't speaks English but send this e-mail if you want

Manuel Estébanez

Galina.

on 07-01-01 22:08, Manuel Estébanez at MEC00001@teleline.es wrote:

> [...]

Best regards,