Re: duplication film inquiry

From: Tillman Crane (tillman@softsolutions.com)
Date: 01/09/01-02:54:50 PM Z

>I am a photographer working largely with Albumen
>printing. I have been making enlarged negatives using
>Agfa's P330p duplication film. However, they have
>recently discontinued the larger sizes of this film. I
>would like to know if anyone is aware of an
>alternative material for making enlarged negatives.
>Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>
>-Ellen

>Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online!
>http://photos.yahoo.com/

Ellen
I have been trying the bergger ortho film, which works pretty well. it is
not exactly the agfa film but comes close in soime ways. it is much nicer
because it is on a thicker base. it appears to be a little faster and more
sensitive to red safelights. give it a try. you can get it from john horowy
at 815 282 9876, bergger usa.

tillman crane