Re: duplication film inquiry

From: DAVID DISTEFANO (zfd@lightspeed.net)
Date: 01/09/01-07:05:34 PM Z

The bergger film you are talking about, is it BPFB-18? I just received
an e-mail from John about this film, after he talked with the chief
chemist for bergger. John was advised that this film was a blue
sensitive film only, even though some people call it an ortho film. My
question is, if the chemist is right(and I assume he is) how is the film
sensitive to a red safe light?

David