Re: APIS-2001

From: Galina Manikova (galina@online.no)
Date: 01/14/01-10:01:52 AM Z

Dear Dick,

good to hear that you are doing it again !

I am not sure, I can make it this time, but I am thinking about it.

I have a couple of questions before I can make up my mind about attending
APIS this time:

- Could you give me the address of Hans Bjelkhagen ?

- Would it be possible to stay at the dormitary longer than three days of
the symposium or should one book a hotel for the rest of the time one wants
to stay in Santa Fe ?

Best regards to your wife and boys !

Galina.

Galina Manikova.