paper neg

From: James Romeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 01/17/01-05:57:05 PM Z

Most of us at one time in our photo work we have made paper neg.
I was wondering if eny one out there has every worked with a enlarged neg
made digital?
It would be easy to make as it is paper and you should not have the problem
with the ink you have with a film base in your pinter.
All of digital,photoshop and my new imac are new to me. I wjust thought
about it today as I made some digital prints.
It might work for some alt-pross.
Cranes kid finish stationary makes a nice print and cheep. I would not work
for a neg as it has a water mark.
Let me knoe eny thoughts on the paper neg.
Take care
James