Re: film reticulation and lens website

From: Christina Z. Anderson (tracez@mcn.net)
Date: 01/19/01-03:13:40 PM Z

Here I slave away in the darkroom for hours trying to do this and you get it
inadvertently????? It seems that my whole week has been like this; NOTHING
has worked out. So this week I am going to take a roll of incredible
pictures on Tri-X and Verichrome Pan, that I don't want to ruin, and then
use high and low temps between my processes, and maybe I'll be so unlucky!
BTW, the woman who runs checkout told me this week that the same thing
happened to her. It was also Tri-X, and she didn't mean to do it. Maybe
film differs from batch to batch in its ease of reticulation?
Chris