Cross processing E-6/C-41

tonyascrizzi@juno.com
Date: 01/21/01-10:40:06 PM Z

In today's attempt of cross processing E-6 in C-41 soup, I used Eduardo's
suggestion of pre-developing the film in B&W developer first. I do not
have any Acufine so I tried D-76 for 5 minutes. The results were
promising. I had a weak negative on a light gray/blue base. The frame
numbers on the film indicated significant underexposure. The next roll
was done at 10 minutes and was much better. The interesting thing was
contrast. I shot the roll at it's rated speed and found contrast and
exposure to be reasonably close to normal.

Tony Ascrizzi