Re: UV lamp

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 01/21/01-06:00:53 PM Z

<< I found what appears to be the same lamp at shoppers advantage, $75
 for members (pay a yearly fee), $86 to everyone else:

http://www.shoppersadvantage.com/SHP/scripts/DisplayProductImage.asp?model_sys

id=994529&SID=770EB8A9EFE611D4141be6faf9fa311a

Pam,

Yes, that looks like very similar (if not the same) unit! Price wise I think
it is compatible. The $135 that I mentioned is for the larger unit (11x14). I
don't remember the price for the 8x10, but it is very reasonable.

So at least we know we can find one in the US. :-)

>> Dave, are you using this for pt/pd printing? >>

No, I bought one from Internet a few years ago (from a darkroom's
items-for-sale newsgroup). It was a UV exposure unit for use in hospitals for
exposing babies(!) for birilubin (or something like that); but I replaced the
bulbs with BL bulbs.

Dave S