Re: POP paper from regular photo paper

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 01/24/01-08:13:12 AM Z

> Can one take "normal" paper and float it on silver nitrate solution and
> maybe have it work more like traditional POP?

The subject of this post says "regular photo paper"
The letter states "normal" paper.
I am assuming they mean an ordinary paper such as good typing paper w/no
Photographic emulsion.
So, the letter indicates the desire to make the 2nd half of what is called a
"salt print"
First the paper needs to be coated (or soaked) in a solution salt (2%)/
THEN the silver nitrate can be brushed on after the salt has dried.

Jack